The courses of the second year are taught in English. Some of them may change from one year to another, especially the « Advanced Courses ». Here is the program of the academic year 2023-2024:
During the first week, we will offer three refresher courses.
The schedule of all courses and exercise sessions can be found here.
The students must choose two out of three of the following core courses of 9 ects each:
In addition, two courses (of 6 ects) must be taken out of:
- Advanced course 1: Commutative Algebra
- Algorithmic Number Theory (CSI)
- Elliptic Curves (CSI)
- Harmonic Analysis, Operator theory and Control (AEDPP)
The students must choose one course (of 6 ects) out of:
- Advanced course 2: Analytic theory of L-functions
- Advanced course 3: Teichmüller theory and dynamics of flat surfaces
- The Master Thesis counts for 24 ects